MUSTHAVE: A COMFY BACKPACK


How happy can you be if you have a good, comfy backpack for your trip? During my 2 worldtrips, I used a very simple, cheap backpack. Actually a backpack is your home when you're traveling. It's sitting on your back, so it's very nice if it fits well. Everything you own that moment, is in it. It's your base. My boyfriend already had a backpack from Deuter, and I always have been jealous about that beautiful comfy backpack. His bag always stood up straight, but mine always fell down. His bag was very handy to fill as well. I thought: One day I will buy such a good backpack for myself as well. I was so happy when I bought one a couple of months ago! Finally. And so during my last trip to Malaysia I was very excited to start using it! Wow, what a difference it made! It was so comfy on my back. Now I regret that I didn't buy it earlier.... But hey, now I just have to book another trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i am very curious if you like my travelblog. please tell me what you think, it means a lot to me!