MY TRAVELBOOK IS OUT NOW!

Finally it's ready. My own produced travelbook! Full of tips for you to go traveling. I am very happy and so proud now it's ready. Are you excited to see it? 
Have a look at my book at:
http://www.blurb.com/b/5478525-op-wereldreis-276-bespaartips-van-n-ervaren-backpa
Do you like it? You can order it at that Blurb site. For now it's in dutch only, i am producing an english version as well. For only €29,95 the 76 page counting book is yours! (the price is including taxes, excluding shipping costs). If you're Dutch, you can also order my book via my dutch website Maartsdesign.nl
And if you know somebody who will love to have this book, you can share this link on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i am very curious if you like my travelblog. please tell me what you think, it means a lot to me!