NEW SHOES = 1/5 FLIGHT


Think twice if you're about to buy new shoes. Do you really need them before you leave on a trip? What's the price? Is it so expensive?? A couple of good, nice shoes are often around hundred euro. That's about one fifth of a flight ticket to Asia. That's how I thought when I just arrived after my worldtrip. I really was aware of the prices in Holland. And what we buy, just for fun. Because we can. How many pair of shoes do you buy every year? How many shirts? And what about bags ladies? So, do you see something very beautiful in a shop? Don't buy it right away. Go home. Forget about it for a while and after a week consider the deal. Do you still want to buy this bag/shirt? Wait again a week. The world doesn't end when the shoes are sold out. There are more shoes. So now you can save the amount of the shoes and put it on your savingsaccount. See how it's rising!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i am very curious if you like my travelblog. please tell me what you think, it means a lot to me!