SELL YOUR STUFF



Have a look in your house. What do you have? How many pieces of things do you own? When i came back from my first worldtrip i was overwhelmed by all those pieces in my house. Looking at all those things, I thought: what do i do with it? Do I really use it? And I thought: i have so many things! It's incredible how many stuff you can put in your home. You could go through your house and have a look at it as well. Put the things which you think you don't need them any longer, in a box. After a month you can have a look in the box. Did you miss those pieces? Did you forget that you had them? Then it's time tod sell them. You can put it on internet or fleamarket. Every time you sell a piece you write down what you got for it. In the end you can save all this money and you will be surprised how much you can earn doing this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

i am very curious if you like my travelblog. please tell me what you think, it means a lot to me!